Overall, I am satisfied with this hostel. Our room which had 1 double bed was sort of small for two people, but it was okay for the price we paid, which was 25 euro per person/night. The only big problem was that they do not have an elevetor, plus the stairs they had was so narrow. It was hard for... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Ca` Dario Hotel
- Residenza Ca` Dario Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza Ca' Dario is located in the historic center of Venice, less than a five minute walk from the Venetian railway station of Santa Lucia and equally convenient to the parking garages and bus terminals at Piazzale Roma. It has been charmingly converted in a Guesthouse, it offers impeccably clean rooms at competitive prices. En-suite bedrooms as well as shared bathroom rooms are available. Self-made breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Residenza Ca' Dario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.