The locanda is conveniently located about a 5-10 minute walk from the Fondamente Nove vaporetto stop (a 15-20 minute boat ride from the train station). The older ladies (read. pensioners) in our group did not particularly enjoy the walk over two bridges with their luggage. It is not difficult to find, and once you're there, you're a leisurely 10-minute walk... More
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Ss. Giovanni e Paolo Hotel Venice
- Locanda Ss. Giovanni e Paolo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the historical centre, a few steps away from the Rialto Bridge and Saint Mark's Square, the Locanda is an ancient eighteenth century house which has been completely renovated. We offer pleasant rooms decorated in the 1700's Venetian style each of which has air-conditioning, telephone, wall-safe and a modern bathroom. Breakfast is delivered conveniently by room service at the time required by the guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Otel so you can book your Locanda SS. Giovanni e Paolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.