Location is really great, really as said 5 minutes from Marco sq. People in the hotel very friendly. the place not too noisy from outside, close to nice square. I did not like the breakfast, really no too tasty. No fresh croissants as mentioned on their site @ booking.com. Specially the packed bread was untasty... wifi worked only next to... More
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Ss. Giovanni e Paolo Hotel Venice
- Locanda Ss. Giovanni e Paolo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the historical centre, a few steps away from the Rialto Bridge and Saint Mark's Square, the Locanda is an ancient eighteenth century house which has been completely renovated. We offer pleasant rooms decorated in the 1700's Venetian style each of which has air-conditioning, telephone, wall-safe and a modern bathroom. Breakfast is delivered conveniently by room service at the time required by the guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Locanda SS. Giovanni e Paolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.