It was close to the train station and bus depot for the ATVO to Treviso Airport, but it didn't even have a sign!!! Luckily my son was looking down and saw the hotel name on the door mat, otherwise we would have missed it. Nice staff, but the rooms were very small; shower had black mold, wi-fi was free, but... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book your room in a quiet 'Calle' of Venice placed only 100 meters from the railway station! You can reach the most important tourist attractions by feet, and you are in the middle of the city life too! Our hotel is a very intersting place to stay, since it gives the tourist the opportunity to visit the most beautiful city of the world without spendind a huge amount of money. Indeed our interest is to sell as more as we can by imposing fees which are competitive if compared to those of other venice Hotels. Our room are well furnished, they supply air conditioning, tv, telephone, restroom with shower or bath (private bathroom inside or ourside, or sharing bathroom on the floor) and hairdryer, balcony. They are distributed on four floors (without lift at the moment). We are now building the breakfast room, in order to make your holiday in Venice better and better (it should be ready during September). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Budget Places, HostelBookers, Venere, Olotels, HostelWorld, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Alloggi Agli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alloggi Agli Artisti Venice
- Alloggi Agli Artisti Hotel Venice