The hotel is situated 5 minutes from the train station. We were given a room on the 4th floor and there was no elevator (it is venice!). Room was clean but small (again, it is venice!). The breakfast was average. Overall, it seemed to be a functional hotel. Venice is a bit pricey city when it comes to accommodation. So,... More
- Also Known As:
- Alloggi Agli Artisti Venice
- Alloggi Agli Artisti Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book your room in a quiet 'Calle' of Venice placed only 100 meters from the railway station! You can reach the most important tourist attractions by feet, and you are in the middle of the city life too! Our hotel is a very intersting place to stay, since it gives the tourist the opportunity to visit the most beautiful city of the world without spendind a huge amount of money. Indeed our interest is to sell as more as we can by imposing fees which are competitive if compared to those of other venice Hotels. Our room are well furnished, they supply air conditioning, tv, telephone, restroom with shower or bath (private bathroom inside or ourside, or sharing bathroom on the floor) and hairdryer, balcony. They are distributed on four floors (without lift at the moment). We are now building the breakfast room, in order to make your holiday in Venice better and better (it should be ready during September). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Alloggi Agli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.