Residenza Ca' San Marco is a gem of a hotel centrally located between Rialto bridge and Piazza San Marco. This small bed and breakfast is just a block or two away from the main shops which line the alleys between these two major icons of Venice. Once the "tourists" leave Venice you have the quiet of the city to yourself.... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Ca` San Marco Hotel
- Residenza Ca` San Marco Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza Ca' San Marco is a cozy inn created from the interiors of what, at the times of the Serenissima Republic, was the ancient monastery of San Salvador. The building, completely renovated, is made up of six spacious rooms, elegantly furnished in Venetian style with extreme care in the finest detail. Staying at Residenza Ca' San Marco you can still feel the charm of the real Venice, far from the tourist and mostly visited courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residenza Ca' San Marco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.