Had a great holiday with Gianluca in Venice. Great info on how to reach hotel via email from Gianluca before departure. A very nice location away from busy touristy areas, but within walkin distance, great service, very quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Sant`Agostin Hotel Venice
- Locanda Sant`Agostin Hotel
- Locanda Sant Agostin
- Locanda Sant Agostin Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda Sant'Agostin is located in the geographical center of the city at just 5-10 minutes walk from every interest point; from here it is not necesary to take the expensive waterbus: an easy walk bring you everywhere. The Locanda is situated in an authentic, lively district that is home totypical trattorias, traditional "bacari", well-known restaurants, goldsmiths' workshops, wine bars and artisan's workshops.This district is flanked by several cafes and typical "bacari", which serve the traditional "Spritz" aperitif. The elegant Locanda Sant'Agostin is located in the rooms of the Piano Nobile of a Sixteenth Century patrician palazzo, and is the result of careful restoration work. Finesse and intimacy can be seen in every detail: the parquet flooring with its warm colours, the Murano glass, the stucco cornices and the leaded glass.Staying in one of Venice's Locanda means choosing an intimate and friendly ambience, without compromising on style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Locanda Sant'Agostin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.