This was my second time in Venice- I stayed here two nights and the location was great. Super close to catch the bus to the airport, and right beside the train station. Vaporetto stations are right or front and the walk to San Marcos square is only about 25 min. Staff were fabulous- especially the man who spoiled me with... More
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Di Orsaria Hotel
- La Locanda Di Orsaria Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy and complete with all modern comforts, the A La Locanda di Orsaria is proud to welcome you to the enchanting city of Venice, offering a friendly and comfortable environment just two minutes from the Santa Lucia train station and five from the Piazzale Roma car terminal.Stay at our comfortable 3-star hotel where you can enjoy famous down-home hospitality that will transform your Venice get-away into a wonderful and unforgettable vacation.Two minutes from the train station and Lista di Spagna, main street between Rialto and St. Mark's Square, the inviting rooms at the A La Locanda di Orsaria - all non-smoking - bask in silence of a quiet and secluded calle, ideal for guests seeking peace and quiet after an exciting day in Venice. All the rooms are elegantly furnished and complete with all the modern comforts. Superior category rooms are stylishly decorated with eighteenth century Venetian style furniture and wallpaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your A La Locanda di Orsaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.