Spent there 4 nights! Staff was very very helpful and always with a smile! 5-10mins to metro station, nice and quiet area. Rooms were very tidy and clean with all the amentities and toiletries you may require! Breakfast was basic but all we needed and had nutella :) Totally recommended for holidays-business trips or long stays. Loved it!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Spezia - Gruppo Mini Milan
- Hotel La Spezia - Gruppo Mini
- Mini Hotel Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Navigli, a 10-minute walk from Romolo Metro, it offers free internet, a rooftop breakfast room, and modern, air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and cosy slippers. Rooms are decorated in a contemporary style with warm wooden floors and large historical pictures of Milan. Each comes with a minibar and safety deposit box. Guests can enjoy views of the Alps while enjoying breakfast, including Italian coffee with pastries, local ham, and fresh fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Hotel La Spezia - Gruppo MiniHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.