We had an early morning flight back to the US and wanted to be close to the Malpensa Express, and this was the perfect choice. It's a 6€ cab ride or 10 minute walk to/from Cadorna station where you can take the ME. Easy to get to from Milano Centrale via subway/walk or cab. Small rooms, but clean, affordable, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Milano Corso Genova Milan
- Milano Corso Genova Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Milano Corso Genova overlooks a peaceful and quiet street, situated at walking distance from the city centre with its elegant boutiques and places of cultural interest, and from the Duomo cathedral, the most representative monument of the city of Milan.The Hotel’s rooms, some of which have a beautiful panoramic view of the gothic cathedral, offer a comfortable accommodation, great quality and a professional service with attention to every detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Idea Hotel Milano Corso Genova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.