Other than it being extremely close to the train station, everything about this stay was awful. The hotel isn't in a very nice part of town, and as two girls traveling together we didn't feel very comfortable. When we first got here they put us into a dirty room. Beds unmade, towels on the bathroom floor. When we nicely complained,... More
- Also Known As:
- Monopole De La Gare Hotel Milan
- Monopole De La Gare Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Monopole in Milano is a transit place, few steps away from central station, the most important crossroad in town. People lodge in our place for short or long stays creating a mix of different energies. There are two typologies of rooms, in order to accomplish different tastes and needs: the economy rooms and the superior rooms. All rooms have private facilities, air conditioning, safety box, tvsat and direct dialing telephone. Superior rooms havefree wi-fi and lan connection in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Monopole de la Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.