When I arrived for a 4-night stay at L'Albero Nascosto, not only was my bag carried upstairs (no lift), but dinner was reserved at my request, and I was walked to a restaurant just around the block in this medieval quarter. The room was spacious and lovely, an excellent renovation of a very old building, with a large bathroom. I... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.