We reached the hotel late on a rain-swept night in late November but our arrival instructions,with reception closed, gave us immediate access to our room which had been thoroughly warmed in advance. This was just one of the discreet welcoming signs to a very comfortable stay. For the length of our visit the room was very well appointed and delightfully... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.