Situated at the habour front in the city center you can easily reach most monuments in wlaking distance. Great service, nice spacious rooms, good breakfast. The only thing really missing were international newspapers. At least one would be great like SZ, FAZ, Guardian ....
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Hotel Trieste
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Trieste
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Savoia Exclesior Palace in the heart of Trieste… a magnificent seafront hotel with views over the Gulf and the historic Castello di Miramare.Completely refurbished, the Savoia Excelsior Palace exudes grand hotel charm through numerous prestigious details. Ornate boiseries…monogrammed cushions… there's even a Belle époque-style skylight brightening the Lounge.Enjoy exquisite food and spectacular sea views in our Mitteleuropean restaurant and bar. Our luxury hotel features 142 rooms and glorious suites…9 elegant meeting rooms, most with natural light, with a total capacity for up to 650 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.