Great location, very near Piazza Navona; you can walk to almost all attractions. We took a taxi only to Apian Way. Good restaurants right up the street. Close to the best gelato in the world! Well equipped, spacious apartment with lovely antiques. Two bedrooms, two baths. Arranged for privacy for two couples. If you must have wifi, this is not... More
- Also Known As:
- Cecilia Suites Rome Hotel Rome
- Cecilia Suites Rome Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cecilia suites Rome is a charming collection of luxury suites and rooms in a 15th Century building located on the famous street of Via Frattina, Vicolo Cellini, Via Brancaleone. Situated in the historic center of beautiful Rome, we are steps away from boutique shopping, charming cafes, bars and clubs, and fine restaurants. Rome’s most popular attractions are nearby: Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna, Trinità dei Monti, Via Giulia, San Pietro, Campo dei Fiori and the Pantheon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Cecilia Suites Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.