When we arrived - granted it was early in the morning and before their usual check in time, but it was still 9am so not ludicrously early, we were greeted with a young man who we had clearly woken up, who had little to know enthusiasm about showing us around, there was nowhere to leave our luggage for the day... More
- Also Known As:
- Twin Cities Hostel Rome Hotel
- Twin Cities Hostel Rome Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Twin Cities hostel of Rome is located in Midtown, a young and thriving area of Rome. The neighborhood is totally renovated thanks to the new University of Rome, which makes it easy to find cheap restaurants, bars, grocery stores, theaters and many other shops all located within walking distance. Our friendly staff will be glad to give you tips and information of how to take Rome Tours or how experience some night life. Start your day with italian coffee and free cookies and always feel free to use our kitchen. We have a curfrew free policy, cable TV (available in our selected bar) for International sport, and LAN Internet Access; bring your laptop and surf freely! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Twin Cities Hostel Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.