We stayed at Viminale Hill Inn for 5 nights and we enjoyed our stay very much! The innkeeper was really welcoming, giving us good advice about the city and the restaurants. It is really close to the railway station and about 15 min on foot from the coliseum or the Pantheon. The room was lovely and we could rent dvd's... More
- Also Known As:
- Al Viminale Street Deluxe Hotel Rome
- Al Viminale Street Deluxe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant facility, which faces onto the prestigious Opera house, is located within a residence dating back to the Eighteen hundreds and rewards its guests with an unforgettable atmosphere. Hospitality, courtesy and charm are the predominant features of a romantic and pleasant stay in the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, EasyToBook and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Al Viminale Hill Inn & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.