This was our second stay and again, we were not disappointed. This place was made for pilgrims rather than tourists and therefore it is fairly modest but adequate nonetheless. Rooms are furnished sparsely, we had a twin bedroom which consisted of a large wardrobe, desk, mirror and chair plus telephone. Please bear in mind there is no TV or radio... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Santa Maria Alle Fornaci Hotel
- Casa Santa Maria Alle Fornaci Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The building is at 300 meters from Vatican with rooms all equipped of ensuite hygienic services, conditioned air and internet wi-fi, and receive those who, singularly or in groups, want to stay "in the shadow of the big dome". Approximately 10.000 hosts coming from all over the world, every year, demonstrate to appreciate the total absence of architectural feature that provides access to handicapped, the breakfast-room, the tv-room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Santa Maria alle Fornaci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.