The staff were fantastic couldn’t of been more helpful - Excellent free shuttle service to and from the train station and very easy to get into Rome - within a few stops you were there for as little as 3.00 euro return (ask at reception). The hotel gave you a lovely feel of what you expect from Rome, the room... More
- Also Known As:
- Castello Della Castelluccia Rome
- Castello Della Castelluccia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle of the Cancellieri family, built on a Roman villa between the 12th and 13th centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Expedia so you can book your Castello della Castelluccia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.