I have visited Italy over 30 times and this is one of my new favorite places. This place has so much charm and I loved every second of my stay. The castle is well maintained and the location is excellent. You will require a car if you stay here but it is like Tuscany in Rome. You can run, walk,... More
- Also Known As:
- Castello Della Castelluccia Rome
- Castello Della Castelluccia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle of the Cancellieri family, built on a Roman villa between the 12th and 13th centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Expedia so you can book your Castello della Castelluccia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.