Very nice place Would go there again. People at the front desk very cooperative and helpful and nice. Thank you for helping us out with the subway and the places to see and by setting a trip for us We didn't get to go (,Got sick) But they were nice enough to give us a map and show us how... More
- Also Known As:
- Castello Della Castelluccia Rome
- Castello Della Castelluccia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle of the Cancellieri family, built on a Roman villa between the 12th and 13th centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Castello della Castelluccia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.