This was our first experience of staying in a B&B aboard as we usually opt for the more expensive hotels. However due to its location and TripAdvisor reviews we decided to give it a go. First of all the location was perfect, all the main sites are within walking distance, The Vatican, Colosseum and Trevi Fountain are roughly 10-20minute walk... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza San Pantaleo Hotel
- Residenza San Pantaleo Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Pantaleo Residence is situated on the fourth floor of an ancient and noble building of 1800 (equipped with an elevator) in the historic centre of Rome. Each room in the residence has a shower, air-conditioning and satellite TV. Our staff will be happy to supply you with all the information you need, on guided tours to the city by luxury coach, itineraries of historical and artistic interest, restaurants, pizzerias, wineshops, and anything else you may require during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Residenza San Pantaleo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.