The apartment was stunningly decorated and very spacious. The staff were very helpful and the location is great. The Piazza di Spagna is a lively and noisy part of Rome but also really well placed for the main sites and restaurants. The apartment had fabulous views across the Piazza and Rome.
- Also Known As:
- Internazionale Domus Hotel
- Internazionale Domus Rome
- Internazionale Domus Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Internazionale Domus is an exclusive guest house overlooking the Spanish Steps in the heart of the historic centre. It features elegantly furnished guest rooms with free internet connection.The exclusive location means you are just a short stroll away from the public park of Villa Borghese with panoramic views over the city. The property is set next to Spagna Metro, bus stops and a taxi rank.All suites and apartments are air conditioned and offer an LCD TV, together with slippers and a hairdryer in the private bathroom. A tea/coffee maker and free snacks are provided.You can enjoy breakfast at special rates at the nearby Babington's Tea Room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Internazionale Domus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.