Family trip to Rome for 3 nights, 1 bed suite was a good size and ideal for 3 of us as our 17 year old had a sleeper sofa in the living room away from our bedroom. Limo pickup from Fiumicino airport arranged by hotel worked really well and took about 45 mins. Hotel ideally situated in a nice area... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right around the corner from Piazza del Popolo and the Spanish Steps is one of Rome’s most charming secret hideaways: Residenza di Ripetta. This oasis of peace and tranquility is nestled in one of the capital’s most famous former convents, a stunning 17th century structure that embraces a verdant inner courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Residenza di Ripetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.