We had a 4 night stay at the Residenza di Ripetta in January and have no hesitation in recommending this Hotel. The staff were very helpful in all regards and by far the most friendly. Although it is not located to many of the major tourist sites it is very well serviced by public transport as the bus stops and... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right around the corner from Piazza del Popolo and the Spanish Steps is one of Rome’s most charming secret hideaways: Residenza di Ripetta. This oasis of peace and tranquility is nestled in one of the capital’s most famous former convents, a stunning 17th century structure that embraces a verdant inner courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Residenza di Ripetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.