This is a nice hotel in a great location near the Piazza del Popolo. The staff at the reception desk were friendly and helpful and their english was good. The buffet breakfast was nice with plently of choice. The one thing that lets this hotel down is the loud music playing in the courtyard. We stayed here for four nights... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right around the corner from Piazza del Popolo and the Spanish Steps is one of Rome’s most charming secret hideaways: Residenza di Ripetta. This oasis of peace and tranquility is nestled in one of the capital’s most famous former convents, a stunning 17th century structure that embraces a verdant inner courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Residenza di Ripetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.