We stayed for 3 nights at a junior suite and were surprised at the size of the hotel room. It had a separate area from the bedroom and the extra space was appreciated. The service staff at the front desk ( who also double up as concierge ) were friendly and helpful. The location was also a plus point, just... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right around the corner from Piazza del Popolo and the Spanish Steps is one of Rome’s most charming secret hideaways: Residenza di Ripetta. This oasis of peace and tranquility is nestled in one of the capital’s most famous former convents, a stunning 17th century structure that embraces a verdant inner courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Residenza di Ripetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.