We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The staff were most accommodating, the room was lovely, good bed, large bathroom. The foyer, bar and breakfast were all excellent. Just 5 minutes from the station & about 15 minutes walk down to the tourist area, it was a very pleasant place to stay. Aircon was set to warm, but as... More
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Rome
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1875 the Hotel Massimo d’Azeglio has provided traditional hospitality to its numerous Italian and Foreign guests. Although through the years it has been refurbished many times the hotel has maintained its “turn of the century” character. Its halls, bar and restaurant house an important collection of paintings and prints of the Italian “Risorgimento”. The wood paneled Restaurant, with its famous wine cellar, is one of the best known in the city. The Massimo d’Azeglio Restaurant and Hotel has been included amongst the historic hotels of Italy. The Massimo d'Azeglio Hotel has 185 Rooms,3 Conference Rooms, Garage, Bar & Restaurant, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Fastbooking, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Bettoja Massimo D'Azeglio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.