My friend and I stayed at the hotel for 4 nights in April. The room was beautiful and spacious and once we worked out the shutters the view was nice and room was quiet. However there was a funny smell in the bathroom that would come and go but nothing to complain about. The reception staff were friendly enough although... More
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Mediterraneo Hotel
- Rome Hotel Bettoja Mediterraneo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Italian Art Déco Mediterraneo is located in the center of the city: on the Esquilino Hill, the highest of the seven hills of Rome. The elegant penthouse suites of the Mediterraneo command a sweeping view of the city of Rome. The Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant “La Terrazza” has a panoramic view of Rome from its flowered terrace. The Mediterraneo Hotel has 251 Rooms, 5 Conference Rooms, Garage, Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant, Fitness Center, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Fastbooking, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Mediterraneo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.