I loved this medieval hotel, had such a charm about it. I stayed here with my husband for 3 nights in June. The location is remote, about 40mins away from the city, but it is up high and you get a nice panoramic view of the lush green country side. The roses were in bloom when we were there, so... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Roman countryside just 30 minutes from downtown is the "Castrum Boccea" a historic medieval relay turned into a hotel.Thanks to a restoration can have a look at history and relive the glories of bygone days. Surrounded by lush vegetation provides ample space inside and outside, ideal for weddings, business meetings and stay in complete relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais Castrum Boccea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.