My wife and I have stayed in Relais Castrum Boccea for a week and it has been a wonderful experience. The setting is spectacular, with views of the beautiful Roman countryside all around. We chose this hotel as we're from London and wanted a bit of relaxation as well as seeing the sites in Rome, and this place is perfect.... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Roman countryside just 30 minutes from downtown is the "Castrum Boccea" a historic medieval relay turned into a hotel.Thanks to a restoration can have a look at history and relive the glories of bygone days. Surrounded by lush vegetation provides ample space inside and outside, ideal for weddings, business meetings and stay in complete relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais Castrum Boccea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.