Came here on holiday with my wife and 2 older children. Sometimes you look at the pictures and think (from past experience) that it's not going to be anything like, well it's not... It's such a wonderful setting for a hotel. Only regret is we only stayed 2 nights on a trip through Italy. My cheap room was basic but... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel Rome
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Roman countryside just 30 minutes from downtown is the "Castrum Boccea" a historic medieval relay turned into a hotel.Thanks to a restoration can have a look at history and relive the glories of bygone days. Surrounded by lush vegetation provides ample space inside and outside, ideal for weddings, business meetings and stay in complete relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Relais Castrum Boccea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.