These apartments are lovely. They each have their own balcony looking into a nice courtyard. The staff are very helpful, speak perfect English and provided lots of great tips for getting the best out of our trip. Unfortunately the location is a real let down. The walk to the metro is no problem during the day but it's a bit... More
- Also Known As:
- Aurelia Vatican Apartments Hotel Rome
- Aurelia Vatican Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently opened in the summer of 2009 following a complete restoration. AURELIA VATICAN APARTMENTS is the perfect choice for your stay in Rome.Conveniently located just 2 km from the Vatican City and only minutes by bus or Metro (Line A “Valle Aurelia”) to famous landmarks such as; St.Peter’s Basilica, Castel Sant’ Angelo, Spanish Steps,Trevi Fountain, Piazza del Popolo, Villa Borghese and Termini (Rome’s central train station).Our luxury apartment offer guests all the comforts of home; including fully equipped kitchens, air conditioning, satellite LCD TV, Wi-Fi / LAN internet connections, stylish bathrooms and modern furnishings. With balconies providing views overlooking the elegant, flower decorated, Roman inspired courtyard.Situated in one of Rome’s central neighborhoods, close to cafés, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, parks and churches, parking facilities are also available to guests. AURELIA VATICAN APARTMENTS boasts a classic Roman architectural façade, stylishly contrasted by modern and sleek interiors. The elegantly designed restoration enables our guests to become immersed in the true Roman experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Aurelia Vatican Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.