Spent 4 nights in the Residenza Torre Colonna with my partner at the end of February and enjoyed a level of help and service that I thought was lost in this world. Right from the moment we walked through the door we were made to feel welcome and valued as guests. We were met by Sarah with an informative welcome... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Torre Colonna Hotel
- Residenza Torre Colonna Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each room has a Nespresso machine, a kettle with a selection of fine teas, a touch screen computer, a safe, a minibar and hairdryer in the bathroom. All our rooms have 2 sets of double glazing and air conditioning/heating. We also have a jacuzzi tub on the roof terrace overlooking the Roman Forum, which is free and open 24/7. Our breakfast,(with freshly squeezed orange juice) is very abundant and has become quite famous! All our rooms are stricktly no smoking however smoking is permitted on the roof terrace. Wi-fi is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Expedia so you can book your Residenza Torre Colonna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.