Stayed here 29-05/01-06-2013. Our room at the 5th floor was small and very noisy, due to private rooms on the same floor where many young members of the owners family loudly gathered each night. Breakfast was simple but sufficient. Staff was very kind and helpful, showed us which bus lines to use to the mayor points of interest. (Too far... More
- Also Known As:
- Cesar Palace Guesthouse Hotel Rome
- Cesar Palace Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A completely new structure, it has single and double rooms, equipped with WI-FI, all with private bathrooms inside the room, equipped with linen and towels, dispensers for soap and hair dryer, very spacious and furnished in a simple and elegant, comfortable and vital atmosphere. The rooms are quiet thanks to the double windows. The rooms also offer many other services: TV Air conditioning, safe, daily cleaning which will guarantee an enjoyable stay at our place. Daily assistance by our team of experts will be provided upon your arrival in Porta Pia. Kosher breakfast is offered in the bed and breakfast. Our Bed and breakfast is most beautiful kosher bed and breakfast in rome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Cesar Palace Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.