I stayed 5 nights with my teenage daughter at Town House Campo de Fiori. The location was perfect for sightseeing in Rome. The room was very clean, had nice furniture, aircon, wonderfull bathroom and everything was perfect. The bed was fine. The room was on the 4th floor. We could hear people in the street but there are no cars... More
- Also Known As:
- Townhouse Campo De` Fiori Hotel Rome
- Townhouse Campo De` Fiori Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Town House Campo de' Fiori is a new and charming accommodation situated in one of the most beautiful antique areas of Rome, located in a building dated 1600. From its windows which overlook the splendid Piazza Campo de’ Fiori you can breath and experience the atmosphere of Rome during the renaissance period and admire in the background the cappella of the S. Andrea della Valle church.Just one of the only characteristics of this location is the possibility during the day to visit the oldest market place in Rome (Campo de’ Fiori) where you can meet the real roman residents, whilst in the evening the square changes completely face and becomes a meeting point for all people of all ages and nationalities. A location rich of culture offering beautiful fountains, important museums, boutiques and art galleries, coffee shops and tipical restaurants all within walking distance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Townhouse Campo de' Fiori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.