Only 1 night here and because we had to catch a 6.30am bus, didn't have a chance to sample breakfast. Nice charming room. Ours faced inwards so only a view of other buildings which didn't bother us for the one night. Reception staff were extremely helpful, roof top lounge area was a treat with it's views across the bay, small... More
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Olotels, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.