We stayed in Hotel Palazzo Guardati in June 2013. What a HIDDEN GEM. Nice, clean, spacious rooms, although no great view. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good, and waiter had a great sense of humor. The real prize is the roof-top deck, pool, and food service. Beautiful view of Sorrento and Naples Bay. It is about a... More
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.