I booked last minute (the day before) through booking.com. I booked a 'bungalow' for two, and this was a very comfortable cabin/shed style affair. We had two twin beds with lovely clean linen and wool blankets, we were warm sleeping in the evening. We had a lovely kitchenette with all the crockery and equipment you'd need if you wanted to... More
- Also Known As:
- International Camping Nube d`Argento Hotel Sorrento
- International Camping Nube d`Argento Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At 1 km from the main square of Sorrento, International camping nube d'argento in its natural setting overlooks the Gulf of Naples, with Vesuvius in the background.Swimming pool, bar, restaurant and pizzeria with the traditional oven Rent of wooden bungalows and pitch for tents ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your International Camping Nube d'Argento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.