In a nutshell it was ok. We was camping in a tent half way down the campsite near to a shower block. Good points: it is near to the town and at the bottom of the campsite there is a great view. Bad points: pricey for what you got the tent pitch was covered in fallen olives. The shower heads... More
- Also Known As:
- International Camping Nube d`Argento Hotel Sorrento
- International Camping Nube d`Argento Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At 1 km from the main square of Sorrento, International camping nube d'argento in its natural setting overlooks the Gulf of Naples, with Vesuvius in the background.Swimming pool, bar, restaurant and pizzeria with the traditional oven Rent of wooden bungalows and pitch for tents ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your International Camping Nube d'Argento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.