Just back from 5 nights in this hotel. Location is a bit out of Salerno town (we picked it for ease to visit Pompeii, Herculaneum). The bed was comfortable, shower/bathroom fine and kettle with tea/coffee in room. The fridge hummed very loudly so we got it turned off on the 2nd night. The reason we would not stay again is... More
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Salerno Est Arechi Hotel Salerno
- Novotel Salerno Est Arechi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Salerno Est Arechi is a modern, 4-star hotel with 116 rooms. Ideally situated on the coast, 766 yds from the sea, the hotel is easily reachable via the Mariconda exit of the Salerno SS18 ring road, 4.3 miles from the Salerno Est Fratte junction. 3.7 miles from the city center. Perfect for business trips: five meeting rooms (200 seats), business area, web corner, Wi-Fi. Family rooms for two adults and two children. Novotelcafé, 24-hr catering. Bar, outdoor pool, garden, fitness area, sauna, parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Novotel Salerno Est Arechi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.