These apartments are in the pretty neighbourhood of Salamanca. They are fully furnished and equipped, and would be excellent if it wasn't for the patchy internet and unpredictable water temperature, which goes from cold to hot at random. Other than that, desk staff are really nice, and the rooms are very quiet, so you won't have any trouble sleeping
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Ramon De La Cruz 41 Hotel
- Apartamentos Ramon De La Cruz 41 Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These apartments are located in the heart of Madrid’s Salamanca district, close to the Metro. They have free Wi-Fi, Nespresso machines and a daily free breakfast.The apartments of Ramon de la Cruz 41 are all decorated in a modern, minimal style. All have a fully equipped kitchen, lounge, bathroom and bedroom. They also have flat-screen TVs and DVD player. The apartments are cleaned every day.The Ramon de la Cruz 41 apartments are located between Castelló and Principe de Vergara. They are just 110 yards from Plaza del Marqués de Salamanca. The apartments are very close to the elegant Parque del Retiro area. Here you will find top designer stores and a wide range of restaurants.The nearest Metro station is Nuñez de Balboa, on lines 5 and 9. Reduced rates are offered at a nearby public parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Apartamentos Ramon de la Cruz 41 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.