In Madrid, always stay in the Palace Hotel down town Castellana boulevard. This time I had to get to the airport early morning so I tried the Intercontinental up town . Receptionist did not look at my eyes, always staring at the computer … very impolite..., poor English ...grassy hear… Very normal hotel but overpriced. This Hotel is everything except... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Madrid Hotel
- Intercontinental Madrid Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th-century palace was the inspiration for this emblematic hotel in Madrid, situated on one of the city's most famed thoroughfares. Culinary delights include El Jardin with an exquisite menu overseen by renowned head chef José Luque. Bar 49 serves fine local wines and the city’s signature tapas. Ideally located in the cultural and business district, the hotel is minutes from the Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Real Madrid Museum and elegant Serrano shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Madrid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.