Easy to walk to Plaza Mayor, Mercado San Miguel and La Latina, so ideal for exploring Madrid. The apartments with Palace views offer a stunning backdrop for dinner - well worth the upgrade (Our suite was above the main road but you couldn't hear traffic noise when the window was closed) It's not the cheapest accommodation in town but having... More
- Also Known As:
- Aparto Suite Jardines De Sabatini Hotel
- Aparto Suite Jardines De Sabatini Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments & HotelWe offer the same service of a hotel by adding the advantages of an apartment. We offer 56 suites and studios with a fully equipped kitchennette in each room. Ideal for medium and long stays and for families visiting Madrid.Our location is superb in City Centre of Madrid right across from the Royal Palace. Only 5 minute walk from Plaza de España, the Gran Via with its shopping and entertainment and the Principe Pio station and its everyday opened mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Aparto Suite Jardines de Sabatini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.