Hospedaje Romero is an amazing place to stay in Madrid. It is within easy walking distance to many must see sights. Although located on the busy Gran Via, it is super quiet. The mother and son hosts go way out of their way to be helpful and accommodating. I will stay here every time I am in Madrid!
- Also Known As:
- Hospedaje a. Romero Hotel
- Hospedaje a. Romero Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hospedaje Romero is family owned, quiet and located in the main street in Madrid, surrounded by restaurants, theatres, cinemas, carparks... All of our rooms come equipped with a room safe, heating and a TV. Also, we have rooms with private bathroom ensuites, fridges and air conditioning. We are only a few minutes walking from the key locations of interest like the Palacio Real (the Royal Palace), the Cathedral, the Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Mercado de San Miguel, Plaza de Espana, many museums, churches etc. The building itself is a listed building of historical importance, and it maintains its original aspects with all necessary modern comforts, such as 2 elevators, a porter, a remote intercom and movement sensors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Hospedaje Romero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.