Lovely people run this place, which is extremely well-situated, being within walking distance of the great museums, plazas, etc. Also, the tourist double-decker is practically outside. But the room we had was extremely small, as was the ensuite bathroom: if we'd been 10lbs heavier, I doubt that we could have turned around in the shower. A common sitting area would... More
- Also Known As:
- Hospedaje a. Romero Hotel
- Hospedaje a. Romero Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hospedaje Romero is family owned, quiet and located in the main street in Madrid, surrounded by restaurants, theatres, cinemas, carparks... All of our rooms come equipped with a room safe, heating and a TV. Also, we have rooms with private bathroom ensuites, fridges and air conditioning. We are only a few minutes walking from the key locations of interest like the Palacio Real (the Royal Palace), the Cathedral, the Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Mercado de San Miguel, Plaza de Espana, many museums, churches etc. The building itself is a listed building of historical importance, and it maintains its original aspects with all necessary modern comforts, such as 2 elevators, a porter, a remote intercom and movement sensors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Hospedaje Romero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.