The location is ideal. It's within walking distance to everywhere. Plaza Mayor is very interesting with many unique shops and restaurants. The apartment is big. But it is no way suitable for a good stay. There's no telephone. So we had to use our handphone to call the maintenance and reception (rent4days). There was no bath towels and I had... More
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Mayor Apartments Hotel Madrid
- Plaza Mayor Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our amazing Plaza Mayor apartments are right inside the historic Plaza Mayor. Enjoy our stunning, designer 1 and 2 room apartments, with balconies overlooking the Plaza, generous space, elevators and fully equipped kitchens. Free Wi-Fi too! This is one of the only nightly accommodations within Plaza Mayor. Up to 5 people per apartment at very cheap prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Plaza Mayor Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.