Good Hotel with very friendly staff. It is conveniently located to explore Barcelona or do your business visits. They have a great breakfast, which is not always common in Spain. The only down side I expereinced was that my room window could not open. Near the Hotel there are great Spanish/Catalonian restaurants. For us it was a prefect spot.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Berna Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Berna
- Catalonia Berna Hotel Barcelona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Berna is located in the heart of Barcelona, close to Passeig de Gracia and only a few minutes away from Plaza Catalunya and the city's old quarter. The hotel is situated in one of the first residential buildings built in Barcelona's Eixample district by Catalan architect Josep Cerda. Built in 1864 in an eclectic style of classical inspiration, it has been classified as a historic monument. The hotel is furnished in a modern and elegant style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, HotelsClick, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Catalonia Berna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.