Stayed here with friends for 3 nights staff very helpful & friendly right on the Rambla excellent position. It rained hard on last day hotel provided us with umbrellas & gave us a good restaurant to go for dinner. Good hotel for a short break stay.
- Also Known As:
- Cuatro Naciones Hotel
- Cuatro Naciones Barcelona
- Hotel Cuatro Naciones Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quite affordable in light of its extremely central location on Las Ramblas, the Hotel Cuatro Naciones in Barcelona has been providing basic rooms for more than 200 years . Turn-of-the century style unfolds in a lobby decked out with high crown molding, wrought ironwork, and marble galore. ... Read MoreA sweeping staircase leads to 55 simplistic rooms with white walls and punchy pink bedspreads and curtains. Floors are smooth stone mosaic. There's also an elevator, if stairs aren't your thing. Fourteen of the rooms at the Hotel Cuatro Naciones offer sweeping views of La Rambla. The first floor salon is a must-see, featuring hotel-related news clippings through the ages and signed photos and memorabilia of the hotel's most famous guests. The fancy guest history includes Stendhal, Frederic-Francois Chopin, Ulysses S. Grant, and Buffalo Bill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel Cuatro Naciones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.