The room was very much like a dorm. It's not a spot you will want to spend a lot of time in, but the water was hot, the bed was firm, and the room was clean. Quiet residential area, and a very easy walk to Segrada Familia. Easy to flag a taxi outside, and metro is a block away.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Bel Art Hotel
- Confortel Bel Art Barcelona
- Confortel Bel Art Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Bel Art Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Original and striking, the Confortel Bel Art is located in the heart of the modernist triangle formed by the Sagrada Familia, the Guell Park and Sant Pau Hospital. Alfons X metro station is 300 meters from the hotel. The Confortel Bel Art features original furnishings and colors that add a touch of fun to the guests stay. The rooms are decorated in a classical style and feature all the amenities that will make guests feel at home: free Wi-Fi, free bottled water, free safety deposit box, flat-screen TV, satellite TV and air conditioning. Also, the hotel offers free use of several PC’s located in the main lobby with Wi-Fi Internet access. The Confortel Bel Art has a restaurant where guests can enjoy not only a hearty breakfast but a quiet dinner or their favourite drink after a hard day of work, sightseeing or shopping in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Confortel Bel Art reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.