Great location, right next to the Plaza Mayor. The rooms were big enough, clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly. We had breakfast out as the hotel one seemed expensive. Finding the hotel by car was tricky as it is on a pedestrian road. They recommend parking in a 24hr car park, which costs €20/day
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Plaza Mayor Salamanca Hotel Salamanca
- Catalonia Plaza Mayor Salamanca Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catalonia Salamanca Plaza Hotel, which opened its doors in April 2002, is ideally situated near Plaza Mayor, which is accessed by a covered walkway. Housed in a building that has kept its original Rationalist facade, all the rooms and facilities of the hotel are decorated in a modern style which combines an exotic Oriental touch with a more classical feel, as epitomised by the Villamayor stone. The hotel has 67 rooms, all equipped with the latest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Catalonia Plaza Mayor Salamanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.