A lovely Villa. Beautifully enchanting - inside and out. Lobby, staircase, library/living area with fireplace, bar and breakfast room were just right. Stylish and spacious rooms with outside terrace for tea, coffee or better yet a glass of wine. One of San Sebastian's best for that home away from home feeling. Comfort and service "the best".
- Also Known As:
- Villa Soro Hotel San Sebastian - Donostia
- Villa Soro Hotel
- Soro Hotel San Sebastián Donostia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Soro occupies 2 classical buildings, one of which was built in 1898 and is a Historical Heritage Building of San Sebastian. Free Wi-Fi is available.All rooms offer free non-alcoholic drinks in the minibar and a DVD player. They each have a separate shower and bath. Rooms have luxury individual design, some including artwork from Jorge Oteiza. Room service is available, offering local dishes.There is free private parking on site. Villa Soro is surrounded by trees and stately homes.The hotel has a gym and offers free bicycles and beach towels. There are spacious lounges and a fireplace.Zurriola Beach, the Kursaal Concert and Convention Centre and the old town are within a short walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, Escapio and Venere so you can book your Villa Soro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.