I stayed here with one friend, in a 4-bed mixed dorm. We had part of the night alone, but a guy arrived at 5 a.m. It's not ideal to send another guest into an occupied room in the dead middle of the night! However, the rooms were clean, the deposit boxes sufficient for iPads, cameras, passports, etc. (probably not a... More
- Also Known As:
- Samay Hostel Sevilla Hotel Seville
- Samay Hostel Sevilla Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samay Hostel Sevilla brought a new concept of budget accommodation to Seville, our Team has created the perfect space for those who want more from their hostel. Samay Hostel Sevilla is central located, right in the heart of the Seville's old quarter, in the charmy and historical Santa Cruz neighbourhood, where you will reach all the main sites of Seville within a few minutes walking and where you`ll find lots of Tapas Bar`s, Pubs, many people to meet, flamenco show and obviously the Sevillan atmosphere, full of happiness and magic.The Samay Hostel team have completely restored a traditional Sevillan "town house", adding all the facilities you need to enjoy Seville at its best. Our spacious, designed, well lit and en-suite dorm rooms will keep you comfortable while visiting the Andulacian capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelWorld, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Samay Hostel Sevilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.