Everything was really great about this hostel, My friend and I chose a 4 bed dorm and we were in another building from the main hostel but it was no problem and not far at all. In fact it was even better then the building at the actual hostel in which we stayed one night. The other building was like... More
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Backpackers Hostel Sevilla Hotel Seville
- Oasis Backpackers Hostel Sevilla Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seville has all the great things Madrid and Barcelona have been trying to leave behind for decades - siestas, bullfights, tapas, flamenco - and it is incredibly sexy and beautiful for it. A city where people are united by tapas and divided by football and where the ghosts of Spain walk the streets, be they fictional, like Don Juan and Carmen or historical, like Cervantes and Columbus.Our hostel caters for all the travellers' needs, high-speed internet, free breakfast and an roof-top terrace with even a small pool to dip in and escape the Sevillan Sun. Welcome at the Oasis! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Oasis Backpackers Hostel Sevilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.