The hotel is beautiful and centrally located. We could walk everywhere and we always felt safe. The staff is very nice and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The hotel has an old magical feel to it, but it's well kept and clean. I would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Hotel
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Hotel Seville
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th-century building is located in the lively Plaza de la Alameda, in Seville’s old town. It offers a 24-hour reception and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Sacristía de Santa Ana feature parquet floors and classical-style décor. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a daily breakfast buffet and Mediterranean cuisine with modern touches. Free coffee is also available throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sacristia de Santa Ana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.