The rooms were nice, clean (and small), the employees were very helpfull and made nice suggestions for restaurants and sight seeing. The terrace is a nice and quite hideaway in the heart of the city, where you get a coffee in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Callejon Del Agua Hotel
- Callejon Del Agua Hotel Seville
- El Callejon Del Agua Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1851 as a mansion, Callejón del Agua Hostel has been recently refurbished to provide it with all the amenities. Located in the historic center of Seville, very near the Cathedral, in a quiet area from which you can walk to both the most emblematic monuments and the most traditional streets of Sevilla. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and HostelWorld so you can book your Callejon del Agua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.