Me and my mom stayed here for 5 nights. Very friendly people, clean room and breakfast ok. Good location close to all the nice areas! In this hotel you instantly feel you are in Seville. Seville is a warm city! As well as this hotel :-).
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Del Maestro Hotel Seville
- La Casa Del Maestro Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This house is a tribute to Nino Ricardo, a tribute to those who love beautiful and simple pleasures of life, a tribute to the great music and, above all, a tribute to those who love Seville.It was originally the house of the master of the flamenco guitar, Niño Ricardo, and a typical nineteenth-century courtyard which was first rehabilitated and expanded by the master himself in the 60's to subsequently be rehabilitated and adapted by his family to its current use as a Hotel.The eleven rooms are built around the central courtyard, each one of them with a different decorative motive inspired by songs of the Master... eleven compositions, eleven different stories.From the courtyard of the Hotel you can access the lounge or the library of the House, where you might enjoy a good read, a good breakfast, a drink or a chat.On the top floor of the Hotel we have the roof where our guests can let their imagination free... or perhaps have breakfast, dinner, a drink, read a book... but be careful... La Giralda is watching us!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Casa del Maestro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.