I have visited Seville again, and I came to the same hotel. Because of some stuff I have to do in Seville, it was perfect for me! I have seen the same service, the staff is very helpful and they try to do their best to help. I visited again Cafeteria El 37, just 5 minutes walk from there, is... More
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel is a modern, well-lit establishment with 623 rooms and renewed in 2006. It has good access from the centre of Seville, located among the gardens of Heliopolis district and near Maria Luis Park and its main square (Plaza de España). This Sevillian hotel makes it good for the guest to walk around its more than 15,000 m² garden surface, take a relaxing bath in its unique swimming-pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free connection to the Internet or taste a glass of wine in its snack bar.It is the only hotel in Spain that has a whole floor furnished and decorated by prestigious Victorio & Lucchino: 9 luxurious, exclusive suites to enjoy oneself, works of art, oriental furniture, plasma screen TVs, wood and glass baths, sound equipment and private check-in service which help create a deluxe, sophisticated atmosphere. This is a hotel which radiates light, is visitor sensitive, and offers all types of comforts, sophistication and exclusivity. It only takes 10 minutes to get to the hotel from the historical centre of Seville and there is easy access from the AVE (High Speed Train) station and the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.