The oldest hotel in Seville where all rooms are practically unique and this was one of the most interesting accommodations where I have ever been. Perfect location in old town within walking distance from all important places. A bit elevated prices but I would say worth while. Wireless web only in public areas which is a small downside but everything... More
- Also Known As:
- Las Casas De La Juderia Hotel Seville
- Las Casas De La Juderia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ensconced among the winding labyrinth of narrow roads found at the heart of Seville’s old quarter, modern style and classic tradition converge in the hotel Las Casas de la Judería. History fills the air in this magnificent Old World style establishment with a superb architectural style which harmoniously reflects the authentic feel of the serpentine neighbourhood that surrounds it. The vibrant colours that dress the hotel’s interiors and the friendly service provided by the affable staff fantastically mirror the true character of Andalusia. • Formed by an ensemble of traditional Andalusian-style houses, Las Casas de la Judería is characterised by its charming central courtyards dominated by a set of gorgeous fountains. The hotel presents an array of services for your enjoyment, such as live music in the animated piano bar, and a full sized outdoor pool, the perfect place to lie back in and enjoy the sunny climate of southern Spain. Breakfast in the hotel’s “Mirror Hall” helps get the day off to a pleasant start, while a dinner IN EMPORION RESTAURANT elaborated with the finest Mediterranean ingredients is the perfect ending. Add all this to the excellent meeting rooms the hotel offers, and you have the makings for a hotel that is ideal for not only for vacationers, but for business travellers as well. • Located in the heart of Seville, the hotel Las Casas de la Judería offers superbly convenient access to some of the most symbolic attractions in Spain. You will find a vast gamma of the city’s most important monuments within one kilometre of the hotel, such as The Giralda bell tower of the Cathedral, or the Royal Alcázar of Seville, an impressive Moorish-style palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Escapio, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Las Casas de la Juderia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.