The hotel is pretty good, modern building, nice rooms, good breakfast, good service. But it is far from the city centre. It is located in a residential area, so you have to take a cab if you want to go and have dinner or take a walk in Granada. The Internet is horrible, two or three TV channels. It is... More
- Also Known As:
- Abades Nevada Palace Granada
- Abades Nevada Palace Hotel Granada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Abades Nevada Palace Hotel**** we are pleased to make you feel comfortable among us and we are determined to achieve this goal.Holidays, businesses, celebrations and events...regardless the reason of the trip, you are guarantied your event will be a complete success and you will enjoy a pleasant stay.We count on professional people who will turn your stay into a pleasure.The maximum comfort, service quality and professionalism have been the main pillars of our philosophy for 25 years.Our principal objective is to develop a good relationship with you and to become stronger together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Abades Nevada Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.