The Albaicin is home to a least a dozen small boutiquey hotels, but few are a match for Cobertizo. The hotel is hidden away in a narrow street a short stroll from Plaza Nueva. Push aside the solid old oak door and you enter a covered, columned patio where you can flop onto one of the sofas that sit amongst... More
- Also Known As:
- Carmen Del Cobertizo Hotel
- Carmen Del Cobertizo Hotel Granada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granada is the city of the Cármenes. One Carmen is a green space típcamente granadino, has something of garden and ... something of garden, quietude, smell of jazmines and lemon trees, ripple of water, trills of birds and conference wonderful of the Alhambra. And, in addition, in this case one impressive marries palace of the SXVI with a Shed of the SXIV, the ancient mas of oriental Andalusia. It has 4 rooms, all with bath, they can have breakfast, if they wish it and the service of cleanliness is included. If he needs some additional service it can put in touch with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Carmen Del Cobertizo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.