We stayed at this wonderful hotel for one night on our trip. The hotel is in a great area close to attractions, restaurants and night life. Our room was on the fifth floor - a stupendous view over the roof tops, and windows that open for fresh air. The bed was a king size and very comfortable so was the... More
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De La Trinidad Hotel Granada
- La Casa De La Trinidad Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel “La casa de la Trinidad” is located in one of the most exceptional building in the historical part of the city, which has been restored and has kept all the original architecture elements, making of this hotel an example of the civil architecture of the beginning of the XIX century. The hotel is located in the centre of the city, next to the shopping centre, at La Trinidad Square and few metres from Granada’s cathedral, the Catholic Kings chapel, Bib Rambla Square and 200 metres from El Albayzin. From our terrace you can enjoy such beautiful sights as The Alhambra, the cathedral or Sierra Nevada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Casa de la Trinidad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.